Job Expired - Click here to search for similar jobs
• The position is Onsite ( No Work from Home ).
• We are looking for Recent Graduates/Students who are looking for part-time internsh ips (Preferably a student of the University ) .
• Position: Campus Event Specialist
• Industry: Banking
• Job duration: 4 months
• Locations: Greensboro, NC ( Onsite )
• Shifts: Part Time hours
• Pay Range: $19 - 19.42/hour without any additional healthcare and medical benefits
• The training schedule will be the same as their work schedule.
• Training will be conducted in 2 phases:
• Phase 1 - 4 hours of training. About 8 training's which will be 15-20 minutes each. (Candidate will be at bank Branch)
• Phase 2 - 3 day's - They will receive the job-specific training
• The Campus Event Specialist is a contingent resource that is contracted to support the Campus Program at student-focused events surrounding the college peak season for new student and transfer student orientations.
• Peak season events support a key initiative through onsite activities, events, and partnerships with select campus locations.
• Serve as event support at colleges and universities where you will interact with college students who are interested in learning how they can support their financial journey, and represent the bank in student-related financial wellness including materials, tools, resources, processes, and all student-relevant products and services onsite.
• Giving info on account.
• Link their Account with campus resources.
• Candidates who are extroverts, enthusiastic, and people who love talking to people.
• College students have proven to be the best.
• Good communication skills.
• This is not a sales job .
Customer Service Clerk,Customer Care,Customer Associate,Clerk,Customer Support,Customer Service,Marketing Coordinator,Field Specialist,Field Associate,Coordinator,Onsite Coordinator,Marketing Specialist,Marketing Associate,Marketing,Summer Intern,Summer Internship,Externship,Intern,Extern,Event Specialist,Assistant Event Coordinator,Event Coordinator,Event Coordination,Campus Event Specialist,Campus Event Associate,Campus Event,Event Associate
Date Posted: 20 March 2023Job Expired - Click here to search for similar jobs